Our Camping Facilities
Countryside Campground offers tent and RV camping. There are 95 total RV sites, with several sites able to accommodate pull thrus and double slideouts. We offer full hook-up sites and water/electric sites.
The campground offers a propane filling station and can fill your motorhome or 30lb and 20lb tanks.
Tent camping is primitive with sites located in a beautiful setting with trees surrounding the area. There are picnic tables and fire rings on each site.
We have Seasonal Sites available, upon request.
- Hot showers and modern bathrooms
- Free WiFi
- Camp store with firewood, ice and bait!
- We have many Rental Cabins available for rent
- Pet friendly, with pets on a short leash, cleaned up after and we do not allow any known vicious breeds (pit bulls, rottweilers, etc.)
- Dump station
- Laundry facilities
- Convenient location to Area Attractions and services
Classic Camping Amenities at Countryside Campground
Countryside Campground is conveniently located next to the Mogadore Reservoir, allowing our guests easy access to a beautiful man-made lake. Enjoy boating or fishing! Fishermen can angle from the shores or from a boat, with bluegill, sunfins, crappie, and bass species being quite abundant.
For those that prefer to keep their feet on the ground, there are several trails, the most popular and easiest being the Buckeye Trail. This trails begins at the north shore of Mogadore and winds through a mixed evergreen-deciduous forest, allowing you to experience the beauty of our area!
We also have some great campground amenities:
- Heated, in-ground swimming pool
- Game room with entertainment for kids of all ages
- Planned Activities during the season